GIVEAWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
CHARLIE HUSTLE GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
MAHOMES JERSEY GIVEAWAY
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ELIGIBILITY: The MAHOMES JERSEY GIVEAWAY (“Contest”) is open to legal residents who live within a one-hundred-fifty (150) mile radius of 1810 Cherry St, Kansas City, MO 64108 (the “Territory”). Entrants and Contest winners who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry into the Contest. Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, and sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside and are members of the same household, whether or not related) of Charlie Hustle LLC., and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Contest are not eligible to participate or win a prize. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void outside Territory, and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule, or regulation. Sponsors reserve the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest.
2. CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest begins at 8:00am CT on Thursday, April 20, 2023, and ends at 10:00pm CT on Thursday, May 11, 2023 (“Contest Period”). Sponsors’ computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To submit an entry in Contest, participants must
(i) submit a valid email address
(ii) submit a valid SMS-abled mobile number
All entries must be submitted via the Charlie Hustle LLC website. All entries must be received by 10:00pm CT on Thursday, May 11, 2023 to be eligible to win. Limit one (1) entry per person.
Any attempt by any participant to submit more than one (1) entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses, accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entry and the participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, inappropriate or misdirected entries, all of which will be disqualified.
Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address used to submit the entry at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by the service provided.
visiting https://www.charliehustle.com/pages/privacy-policy and
https://www.charliehustle.com/pages/terms-and-conditions. No other method(s) of entry will be accepted.
4. WINNER SELECTION: On or about 10:00pm CT on Thursday, May 11, 2023, Sponsors will select one (1) entry to win the Prize (as defined below) in a random drawing from among all valid entries received by Sponsors during the Contest Period. The winning entrants will be contacted via the email account used to submit the entry and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). Sponsors’ decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Failure to respond to the initial verification contact within three (3) days of notification will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
5. PUBLICATION AND ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS TO SUBMISSIONS: By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees that their submission is an original work of authorship and they own all right, title, and interest in the entry as of the date of submission. Entries cannot defame or invade the publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or property rights or any other third party rights. If the entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or that are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining and has obtained, prior to submission of the entry, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the entry by Sponsors in the manner set forth in these
Official Rules, including, without limitation, name and likeness permissions from any person who appears in or is identifiable in the entry. If any identifiable person appearing in the entry is under the age of majority in their state of residence, the parent or legal guardian of that person is required to provide permission. Sponsors reserve the right to require proof of these permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsors from any entrant at any time. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entry it deems to be offensive, inappropriate, not in keeping with Sponsors’ image or that is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, in its sole discretion. By entering Contest, each entrant agrees to assign all rights, titles, and interests, including copyright rights, in the entry to Sponsors and grant permission for Sponsors and their respective designees to publish or publicize all or part of their entry, including but not limited to entrant’s name, likeness and submission, in whole or in part, for advertising, promotional and trade or other purposes in conjunction with this and similar promotions in any and all media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or permission and without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
6. PRIZE: One (1) Prize will be awarded in this Contest. The Prize is one (1) Kansas City Chiefs Patrick Mahomes Autographed Replica Jersey
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize is Five Hundred Dollars ($500). Odds of winning the Prize depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period and entrants participating at any given time. The Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash redemptions or substitutions except at Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion.
If Winner is unable to use the Prize due to closures related to disease, epidemic, pandemic, quarantine, any acts of government, and/or any reason that is beyond the control of Sponsors, then no substitution shall be provided by Sponsors.
7. NOTIFICATION: Each potential winner must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The Winner will be notified by the Sponsors by email or telephone call after the date of the random drawing and/or winner determination and will be required to provide their name, address, age and other personal information necessary to verify eligibility and receive the Prize. If the Winner does not respond to any such notification within three (3) days of the date of issuance, a disqualification will result, the Prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsors’ sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate Winner may be chosen from among all remaining eligible entries. The Winner may be required to submit their valid social security number (if applicable) and/or other identification to Sponsors and will be required to execute, have notarized, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and, unless prohibited by law, Release of Publicity, within five (5) days of the date of issuance. A disqualification will result, the Prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsors’ sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate Winner may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries if all required documents are not properly executed and returned within the specified period of time. Refusal or return of such documents as non-deliverable or Winner’s noncompliance with these Official Rules will also result in disqualification and forfeiture of the Prize and, at Sponsors’ sole discretion and time permitting, may cause an alternate Winner to be selected from among all remaining eligible entries.
8. WAIVER OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Contest and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, and (ii) waive any and all claims against the Sponsors and each of their respective partners, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Contest, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) for any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the Prize. The Winner, by acceptance of the Prize, grants to Sponsors and each of their respective designees the right to publicize such Winner’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS.
Released Parties are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, lost, damaged, garbled, delayed, or undelivered, inaccurate, postage-due or garbled entries, via e- mail or mail. Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties that may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize. Released Parties are also not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants; or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of the website. This Contest may not be used for any form of gambling. If the Contest is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, Sponsors reserve the right to discontinue or modify the Contest, or to disqualify participants residing in the affected geographic areas. In such event, Released Parties shall have no liability to any participants who are disqualified due to such an action. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Contest or website or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsors’ representatives or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsors, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Contest is unlawful and subject to legal action by the
Sponsors. Sponsors shall have the sole right to disqualify any entrant for violation of these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the Contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any Prize, and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty. All disputes will be resolved under applicable U.S. laws in the County of Jackson, state of Missouri without giving effect to choice of law or conflicted law principles (whether of the state of Kansas, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Missouri. Sponsors’ failure to enforce any terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
The Sponsors, as applicable, reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest for any reason. In the event of cancellation, Sponsors may elect to identify the Winner and award the Prize from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS AND CHARLIE HUSTLE WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT AND SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. CONTEST RESULTS: A winners list may be obtained within thirty (30) days after the Contest
Period expires by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to a Sponsor identified below. CONTEST SPONSORS & PRIZE PROVIDERS: CHARLIE HUSTLE LLC. 1810 CHERRY ST. KANSAS CITY, MO 64108.